WARRANTY information & return policy
The customer has 14 days from the purchase date to return any unused products, subject to the condition of the item.
No return will be given on used equipment.
Customers who purchase any items online and wish to return an unused packaged item within the 14-day return policy period can do so by returning the item to either of our physical stores along with the invoice and personal ID card.
Customers who purchase any items online and wish to return an unused packaged item within the 14-day return policy period and paid for delivery would not be refunded for delivery service.
Delivery Service, product unboxing, product training once the service is received are nonrefundable.
12-month manufacturer’s Warranty granted from invoice date.
3 Month Warranty is given to customers who use residential machines for commercial purposes.
Warranty valid only on Manufacturer’s defects.
90 days manufacturer warranty is offered on machine accessories.
Hoses are not covered under warranty.
Warranty voided if the customer fails to have regular maintenance carried out on their machines or/and is misused.
1) Machine will be repaired and/or replaced
2) If the problem continues with the machine the products will be exchanged
3) Cash refunds will be given only if the item/machine can not be repaired or replaced.
For commercial customers, the cost of delivery will be added to invoices totaling under $200.00 BDS.
10% Compound interest will be charged every month on ALL unpaid invoices.
All legal fees will be paid by the customer for the recovery of outstanding balances.
HUSQVARNA LIMITED WARRANTY
We warrant that this product is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance. We will, at our option, repair or replace any defective product or defective part covered by the Limited Warranty, free of charge at any authorized Servicing Dealer/Center using OEM replacement parts, subject to the limitations and exclusions described below.
Limited Warranty period. We will warrant the product to the original retail purchaser from the date of retail purchase for the applicable period of time shown on the chart below.
What is NOT covered. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
(a) Normal wear parts (parts and items that normally wear out with use). including without limitation spark plugs, bulbs, filters,
lubricants, starter cords, belts, blades, and blade adapters are covered if they are defective. However, if such parts need
replacement simply because they have worn out. then such replacement is not covered by this warranty, nor is damage due to
normal wear, such as abrasion to mower decks, tires punctured by an external source, natural discoloration of materials, or dulling or
damage to blades due to contact with abrasives, rocks, rods, or other foreign objects.
(b) Engine or component damage caused by mismatched pitch or gauge of bar, chain or sprockets, or by improper chain filing,
maintenance procedures, chain adjustments, or cutting habits
(c) Emissions control equipment and components to the extent regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency or similar
government agencies. These are covered by a separate emission control warranty contained in the operator’s manual packet.
(d) Depending on the product, there is either NO WARRANTY or a reduced warranty if the product is used for commercial, nonresidential,
or rental purposes and, in such circumstances, this Limited Warranty is offered instead of and replaces any warranty
regime provided by law. Please refer to the chart below.
(e) Damage, malfunctions or failures resulting from abuse or neglect of the product related to or including any of the following:
- Failure to provide or perform required maintenance services as prescribed in the owner’s manual.
- Abuse, misuse, neglect. modifications, alterations, normal wear, improper servicing, use of unauthorized attachments, lack
of lubrication or engine failure, due to the use of oils that do not meet Engine manufacturer’s specifications.
- Use of gasohol (fuel containing ethanol). containing methanol (fuel containing wood alcohol). Ethanol fuel E15 or E85 is
NOT approved for use in Husqvarna products. Using E15 or E85 fuel will cause major engine damage which is NOT covered
by this Husqvarna warranty. Note: Gasohol (fuel containing ethanol), which contains a maximum 10% ethanol (grain
alcohol) is approved. The prescribed mixing ratio of gasoline to oil is 50:1 and is listed on the Husqvarna oil label and
covered in your owner’s manual.
- Damage caused by old fuel, stale fuel, or bad fuel.
- Use of ether or any starting fluids.
- Pressure cleaning or steam cleaning the product.
- Use of spark plugs other than those meeting emission performance requirements listed in the owner’s manual.
- Tampering with engine speed governor or emission components, or running engines above specified and recommended
engine speeds as in your owner’s manual.
- Operation of the unit with improperly installed, removed, or modified cutting shields, guards or safety devices.
- Any removed, damaged air filter, excessive dirt. abrasives, salt water, moisture, corrosion, rust. varnish, stale fuel, or any
adverse reaction due to incorrect storage procedures …
(f) Damage or failures due to improper set up, pre-delivery service or repair service by anyone other than an authorized servicing
dealer during the warranty period.
(g) Damage caused by use of gasoline containing more than 10% (E10) ethanol content (e.g. E15, E25, E30, E50, E85), use of ether or
similar starting fluids, or stale fuel.
(h) Damage caused by dirt contaminated grease or oil, use of incorrect type of grease or oils, failure to comply with regular greasing
intervals, water or moisture damage, and, or improper storage
(i) Sprayers pumping or spraying caustic or flammable materials, lack of broken strainers, or continued use of product after initial
operational problem or failure occurs.
0) First-sale units with a date of manufacture greater than 12 months will NOT carry a battery warranty.
(k) Riding mowers, Zero Turn Mowers, and Walk Mowers that have batteries for starting purposes, the battery is not covered under
warranty if the battery is discharged.
(I) Scratch & Dent purchases and prior model year sales including discounted units (from Husqvarna directly or transferred from
Dealer to Dealer) there is no battery warranty provided on scratch & dent units.
Your Responsibilities. To preserve your rights under this Limited Warranty, you must exercise reasonable care and use of the product, including following the preventive maintenance, storage, and fuel and oil usages as prescribed in the operator’s manual. Any adjustment (e.g. to the throttle cable or belt guides) after the first thirty days of purchase and any preventive maintenance as outlined in the operator’s manual are NOT covered. In addition, you must cease using the product immediately upon any failure or damage, and take the product to an authorized servicing dealer prior to any further use.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LIMITED RIGHTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOUR REMEDY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT OR PART, AT
OUR DISCRETION. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW (WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR OTHERWISE) IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED; WHERE SUCH A DISCLAIMER IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, THEN SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED FOR THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD LISTED IN THE CHART BELOW. SOME
LOCALITIES, INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Karcher Warranty for Home and Garden products.
At Kärcher we test every machine before it leaves the factory and lifetime test every thousandth machine to ensure they will withstand many years of use, long beyond the guarantee period.
Alongside our stringent testing, we offer a manufacturing guarantee on our products. The details for this are below:
· The Kärcher product is covered under guarantee by Kärcher to be free of defective parts and materials for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase (or as otherwise stated at point of sale) providing the product is used for normal domestic duties. (For full list of guarantee periods by product, please see domestic machine list below).
· All guarantee periods commence on the date of purchase and are non-transferable.
· The guarantee is limited to the provision of repairs, free of charge within the specified period providing the above conditions are met and the original proof of purchase is provided.
· This guarantee applies to Home and Garden products (excluding accessories and detergents) used for domestic use only and shall not apply to any products used for commercial purposes.
The Kärcher Guarantee is a manufacturing cover for your domestic product. This Guarantee shall not apply to defects caused by:
- Accidental Damage
- Wear and tear
- Improper storage
- Installation or careless handling
- Frost damage/heat damage
- Alteration not carried out or authorized by Karcher approved supplier
- The use of incorrect supply voltage
- Contaminated water supply
- Unsuitable chemicals
Equip4you shall not be liable in any event at any time for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Kärcher Professional machines offer a wide range of cleaning solutions across all industry channels
All Kärcher professional machines are covered for a 1-year manufacturing guarantee when purchased directly with Equip4you.
1. All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase and are non-transferable.
2. The guarantee is limited to the provision of repairs, free of charge within the specified period providing the conditions are met.
The guarantee does not cover;
The Kärcher Guarantee is a manufacturing cover for your professional product. This Guarantee shall not apply to defects caused by;
· Accidental Damage
· Improper storage
· Installation or careless handling
· Frost damage/heat damage
· Alteration not carried out or authorized by Karcher approved supplier
· The use of incorrect supply voltage
· Contaminated water supply
· Unsuitable chemicals
A professional product guarantee does not cover accessories.
If your Professional machine was purchased with a retailer or supplier you must contact them to initiate a guarantee claim.
If you have an Equip4you service contract with your machine please contact our service team:
Retail business inquiries:
Service Department Tel.: 246-425-9999
Email: [email protected]